Friday, July 07, 2006

Sorry…really busy at work

I can only say…it’s been a crazy week at work. To be ‘chuan’ (harassed) by several clients at the same time is definitely no fun…so stressed siah! There’s so much work, I even had to forgo my world cup semi-final matches…sigh. Fortunately or unfortunately, England is already out of the competition, otherwise I would be most upset and be sulking all week if I had to miss their game.

I got a feeling that all my clients know I’m trying to earn enough for my trip so they have been real nice and piling me with work recently. So friends, do excuse me for not posting much these few days. The truth is, I would rather blog than work but I’m really up to my neck with all these projects. Moreover, there’s nothing much happening in my life except work, work and…a little chatting at the most so nothing much to write. Hmm…do you think I should turn down some of these projects?…Ok, ok, no need to yell so loudly…I can hear you…I won’t do that! I’m not so mad as to turn down work all the time, not when they are from my nice, friendly clients…hehe!

All right, enough of my nonsensical babbling. This entire week went past so quickly without me realising. This morning, I woke up and it suddenly hit me that today’s already Friday! My goodness! I was planning to write about the dinner and dessert I had with my friends last Saturday but I procrastinated…and tomorrow is Saturday again! LOL! What was I doing the entire week?…WORK!!!

I’ll post something tomorrow, I promise. ^_^

5 Comments:

At 7/08/2006 12:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... u are so bz until a bee eats up an "n" and you still dunno.... hiak hiak

 
At 7/08/2006 12:40 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

cottontail
got meh? where huh?
O_o

 
At 7/08/2006 1:47 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

hahaha!…
i finally found it after reading through three times!…lol!
thanks for highlighting to me, cottontail!
^_^

 
At 7/08/2006 2:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak..... u need super powerful reading glasses liao. ahahahha...

 
At 7/09/2006 2:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Swooshi,

Don't worry, I totally understand. I just hope you will be less stressed out.

Please remember if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Email me.:)

Freebird

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger