Saturday, June 24, 2006

Some Furry Animals

I don’t know how I managed to stay awake until almost daybreak this morning…and I got up at 10.30am. With only 4+ hours of sleep, my head feels a little giddy so I may not have the energy to write anything again today. I thought I better share some pictures first…some of the furry friends I used to have at home.

The dog with the most character was Lucky He always had this charming, arrogant look, 有一點狗眼看人低. The craziest I had was Monkey and he used to have the habit of jumping up my bed and lying on my head when I refused to get up…yeah, more effective than an alarm clock in waking me. The last dog we had was Fifi, the most timid of them all. So many dogs, all with different characters. I still don’t understand why some of you are so afraid of these furry animals…it's so nice to have them at home.


5 Comments:

At 6/24/2006 4:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

哇,你的狗狗都是不同品種的,都好可愛,從照片看來,monkey 確實看起來很活潑,會不會是因為你們的取名,而fifi就覺得很內向,跟其他會面對鏡頭的狗狗不一樣;以前我們家也有小狗,生活真的很不一樣,不過二隻相繼離開我們後,那種難過,真的很不能釋懷,即使偶爾想起還是會feel a little sad and then tears covering my eyes....
i prefer dogs than cats,my friends know i live alone so alway want me to keep a pet again,in fact, they can play with too, but i'm afraid that i will not be able to take it a good care and when i go to work, it maybe feel lonely,i think that is too cruel.
we all people only think keep pets to accompany and yet neglect that they also need our company by side.
each time i go out and run across cute one or two and stop to play with them, i think that it's enough for me.

thanks so much for shaing these furry friends with us.

 
At 6/24/2006 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like dogs more than cats too.
i am not afraid of these furry animals at all.

all of they very cute!

 
At 6/24/2006 11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These photos bring back lots of fond memories.

Eh... sorry but don't remember I have seen Monkey and Lucky before. :P And wonder what happened to Leon and Jackie huh?

 
At 6/25/2006 12:17 am, Blogger yeelee said...

hi all!
looks like a lot of animal lovers here huh? good! good! but like what tacobee said, we must be responsible pet owners. keep them only if you have the time to take care of them throughout their lives.

i personally prefer dogs because they are more loyal than the felines. but i do play with the stray cats in my estates…hmmm…the numbers seem to be declining recently…the authorities must be culling them again……sigh!

ps: leon and jacky were adopted by a nice family after they were featured in a special write-up in the classified ads

 
At 6/25/2006 10:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know dogs got approximately 280 bones?

Ha, I learn this from CSI.

I am no dog lover maybe because I have been chased by dogs when I was young. Still have phobia and yes, I won't go into the lift when there is a dog in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger