Tuesday, May 02, 2006

RGS Part 2

I’ve neglected my RGS segment again…tsk…tsk…tsk…Blame it on all that translating I’ve been doing!

Ok, here are some precious pictures from my secondary school days. Enjoy them. See my face so round then (so sad, my face now not so cute, kind of like a square, LOL!), and I wore a skirt! Sorry, no masking of faces…as we were then!

I know that someone residing at a faraway place has finally visited my blog so this post is specially dedicated to her, I’m hoping all the nostalgia will make her want to come back and see us again soon. I’m still waiting to chat with you on MSN!






3 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 2:20 am, Blogger tiffany said...

Hey, I have some these photos too!
Oh no! I so 'obiang' looking! Take it off! Take it off!

 
At 5/06/2006 8:48 am, Blogger yeelee said...

ahhh...finally caught your attention huh? much more interesting than your orang utan and rhinoceros right? hehe! ^_^

 
At 7/21/2006 11:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger