Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I’m Facing a Drought

Yes, I’m finally facing a drought...a drought for things to write...so I'm sharing some pictures of wild flowers instead. I took them about two or three years back. Most of them were found growing by the roads among weeds, next to filthy drains, near my workplace at an industrial estate. But some were taken at the park near my flat. There’s so much to see, so much nature for us to appreciate if we are willing to slow down our pace and open our eyes a little sometimes. Here they are:









This last picture was taken at a bridge along Jalan Buroh. It took me about 30 minutes to get there by foot from my workplace but all that effort didn’t go to nought right? I thought the view was simply entrancing. I’ve actually seen some migratory birds hovering around that swamp. A very lovely sight...so still...so...peaceful...

1 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 11:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger