Saturday, May 06, 2006

A Crazy Morning for A Crazy Fan

I went for my jog as usual this morning but when I came back, I grabbed my iBook straight away to go online. Yup, all sweaty and smelly, without even bothering to go for a shower first. You know why? I had to get ready for the online chat with Michelle Krusiec and Lynn Chen, the two actresses of ‘Saving Face’! Haha! And only 50 fans will be able to get into the chatroom so I wanted to be among the 50. I know, I know, some of you must be saying, “LOL, this girl’s gone mad with her SF craze!” Ya! I think so too! For fun lah! XD

Well, when I tried to get into the chatroom, I couldn’t get in. I thought maybe it wasn’t open yet so I decided to keep watch, and just kept refreshing the page every few minutes and key in my password each time to try. I tried and I tried and I tried! But whenever I key in my password, ‘Error in password’ kept appearing on my screen. My password is wrong? How can that be! I’ve been using the same password for months, how can I get it wrong! LOL! The clock was ticking away, the time for the chat was drawing near and still I couldn’t get into the chatroom. I was getting anxious.

I decided to check the shoutbox in Michelle’s blog...hey, a lot of fans were facing the same problem too! Everyone could see the room being filled up by fans one by one...more than half of the places were being filled up already...panic...chaos! When can we get in...? I just kept trying and trying...Suddenly, error messages started to appear on top of the screen, more and more error messages appeared. Information on the chatroom started to disappear...What’s happening...? Confusion...what...what…?

Then...an anonymous message appeared in the shoutbox claiming to be Michelle said she too could not get into the chatroom! I went like, “Michelle, is that really you?” Then Michelle used her name and posted another message saying she and Lynn Chen were on the phone talking to each other, “Are you in? No. Are you? No!” Muahahaha...! Not just us the crazy fans, even Michelle and Lynn were unable to get into the chatroom! You know what happened? The chatroom crashed...yes it crashed out! Hahahahahaha...! I could not stop laughing. According to Michelle, the moment Lynn Chen joined the chatroom, the site shut down! Lynn’s fault, hahaha...! Nah...! I think we fans were trying so hard to login, we crashed the site!

So everyone ended up ‘chatting’ in the shoutboxes instead. Michelle’s fans were shouting in Michelle’s blog while Lynn’s fans were shouting in Lynn’s blog. We just kept refreshing our browser to see what’s been shouted in the boxes. Several times, the shoutboxes too got flooded and were not moving...what if the blogs crashed out as well huh? Then how? I really don’t want to know!

Anyway, the chat has been tentatively rescheduled for the 19th. Hope they’re more organised then and the server doesn’t crash under ‘pressure’ from fans!

Well, since the chat was off, I ended up chatting with fans on MSN instead. Got to know some new ones as well. What a morning! So much fun! I chatted until I had to pull myself away from my Mac to go for a shower, otherwise I would be late for my class! Hehe!

Not quite the me you know right? Crazy hor? I agree lor! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger