Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Buddy Talk

Ok, no Zen teachings, no jokes today. This post is specially dedicated to my two RGS buddies, one of whom is returning to Deventer, The Netherlands in about 20 hours time.

It’s been a long long time since we had such nice chats face to face, updating each other on our lives. I really enjoyed every moment spent with you in the past few weeks. I think we shared more in those few weeks than we did the last 5 years combined!

Yes, you did surprise me big time with what you said tonight. And ya, quite tough to put it down, really tough! You shocked me and I’m still shaking my head in disbelief...tsk...tsk...tsk! Now what other surprises do you have in store for me? Ummm...girls, please bear in mind I have a weak heart ok? Well, you can save the surprises till we three meet again. Soon right? Ms Chiang?

Hmmm...maybe I could surprise you two with a big one the next time! Heeheehee!

I love you two so please take good care of yourself...especially the one returning to Europe tomorrow!

Picture taken earlier tonight. I look terrible but what the heck, it’s me!

4 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 10:16 am, Blogger tiffany said...

Hahaha! HYL, did we shocked you? You learn new things everyday isn't it? That's what makes life interesting....

Next time can don't take photo so late in the night? I got shiny nose and look terrible.

Ms Chaing, remember to stay in touch with us more often, ok?

 
At 4/18/2006 10:50 am, Blogger yeelee said...

yup! didn't sleep well last nite...got up automatically after 4 hours of sleep only...now i really look like garfield! All your fault!

and ya...i look horrid too in the pix! like a butch with my 2 girlfriends! LOL!
if i change title to 'Life Partners' people will really think i'm gay! and a gay with 2 partners! LOL No!!!
maybe it's time i keep my hair long...

 
At 4/18/2006 12:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, why not, a butch with two gfs. i love is thinking. I may look for another one, hahah
Inspiring prospect, cool. hehehehhehe

Have fun

 
At 4/18/2006 12:43 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

dimwit,

i just hit u with a stick! u are now back to square one. start climbing again!
:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger