Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Me You May Not Know

It’s been less than a month since I started this blog but within these few weeks, I’ve grown so used to blogging I’m now more at ease and ready to share personal information about myself. Anyone noticed the name in my profile has been changed? In the days to come, I’ll be posting pictures of myself from childhood days right up to present. You may be shocked by what you see but no, not likely to see incriminating pictures. Those people who got to know me only in the last 10 years, you may finally get to see me in skirts. Yes! So visit this blog more often and you’ll be surprised. Yup! Jaws may drop!

Old classmates and friends, don’t freak out if you happen to spot yourself in some of those pictures as well. I don‘t have the habit of taking pictures of myself alone so if I want to showcase myself, I’m sorry, I have to showcase you people as well. Hehehe...the fun is just about to begin!

“Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.” ~ Richard Bach

1 Comments:

At 4/06/2006 11:24 pm, Blogger tiffany said...

Alamak... does that mean I have to take out my burger king bags and cover myself....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger