Tuesday, April 11, 2006

胃不好

I’ve been having this gastric irritation since Saturday, thanks to my crazy idea that I wasn’t hungry and didn’t feel the need to eat for like close to 24 hours. After depriving my stomach of food for close to 24 hours, I finally had some rice and what a bad choice of food that was! The rice was cooked too hard so after I finished eating, my stomach refused to digest it properly. Up till now, my stomach just doesn't feel normal, full of gas, twitching and tugging every now and then. Urgh!

Anyway, I had a dinner appointment with two friends tonight (or should I say last night, since it’s past 12 midnight now) at Big-O. When I got there, one of them was already there. I got to the table and asked her why didn’t she choose a table with more comfortable seats because the chairs did not have cushions. I was still feeling the gastric irritation so when I sat down, I complained to her in mandarin, “胃不好” and she said to me where then would I like to sit. I went like huh? She actually thought I said “位不好” and wanted to change seats! Hehe! Funny hor? I thought so!

Oh ya, we had the G-spot and Spike ‘D’ Cup for dessert...hehehe! Last week, I was also at Big-O with two other female friends and one of them actually asked, “Do guys have G-spots?”...Muahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger