Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pinkheart

Yesterday, I felt being put on a roller coaster ride again. The night before, I had a long chat with some SF Taiwanese friends on MSN for like three hours. The usually quiet and private Chinese writer also joined in the chat, that kind of surprised me.

Anyway, the chat was so funny, I really laughed out loud in my room. We talked about the movie, the characters, the lesbian world, star signs…the topics seemed endless. Everyone had a lot of fun but by 1am, we decided to call it a day. We can always continue the chat another time.

The next morning, I was absolutely shocked when I went to the writer's blog. This writer who calls herself 'Pinkheart' announced she's removing the blog…it'll be gone by the next day……WHAT?…I was stunned…dumbstruck…what happened?

One moment she was chatting and having so much fun with us, the next moment she gives us this unexpected news…what actually happened? She mentioned feeling guilty that the script was like a poison that had put all of us in a dream we didn't know how to extricate ourselves from. We were so into the SF dream, we just wanted the story, the characters to carry on to exist. She wanted us as well as herself to go back to our real lives, to wake up from this dream.

I do admit that since my craze over this movie, my life had turned topsy-turvy. I was so addicted to the blogs, the chats, I neglected my real life. I've not been reading the papers nor watching the television as I've been so busy just translating episode after episode of the script and chatting with the fans non-stop on MSN. Ya…I did lose my senses, my sense of direction, and yes, it was time to reflect on what I've been doing for the past one month and get my life back in order…sigh.

I was saddened by Pinkheart's decision and felt miserable the whole morning but I respected her decision for wanting to close the blog, whatever the reasons may be. Then I composed my thoughts and wrote her a note in Chinese. I think the last time I wrote a Chinese letter was probably more than 20 years ago! I took more than an hour just to write a short letter, telling her I do agree, I must wake up from this dream or nightmare of mine. The cyberworld really can be quite a scary place if we don't know how to manage our time and over-indulge in it. Now I can understand how some people are so gullible as to get conned by cyber crooks. I thanked her for all the fun she had brought us through her blog, the laughter, sadness, anger, that had intermingled on the blog.

Throughout the entire day, all the SF fans kept posting messages on the blog, trying to console the writer and persuade her to change her mind. She actually replied that she went to work with teary eyes, she also felt reluctant to end the blog…sigh…such an emotional person. All the more we felt for her. Everyone just kept shouting to her their support and understanding for her decision.

Finally, around 8+ in the night, she posted that the blog will stay…gee…what a relief. And she promised that she will not threaten to close the blog again without consulting us, the SF fans. She realised that the blog is now no longer hers alone, it is also ours.

I was out having dinner with Astroboy and Bobtail (correction, should be Cottontail)…again at Big-O, when I got the news…straight away I was exchanging messages with some of those SF friends online. When my two friends with me saw my contact list on my MSN, they got a shock. Wow! So many ah? Ya…I've got many SF friends now…and the list is still growing…hehe!

Friends, please do give me a nudge or knock on the head if I lose my sense of direction in life again. I've promised the writer I will try to manage this addiction of mine. But do help me if I'm lost again, ok?

9 Comments:

At 5/29/2006 11:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...
如果妳再沈迷的話,我會負責叫妳的!XD

 
At 5/30/2006 5:32 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

clio
沉迷的話,一定要把我喚醒喔!謝謝你了!
今天ph還問我還在狂迷SF嗎?我說,不迷SF了。
倒是迷上她的文筆。這次可能無法自拔了!
LOL! 有藥醫嗎?

 
At 5/30/2006 10:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

沒有藥醫囉!
下輩子囉
哈哈(開玩笑)

 
At 5/30/2006 10:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我本來不相信文字會迷人這回事!
可是ph打破了這個不相信!真的!

當我一個人安靜時常會想.....
她的文字為什麼總是帶給我們立體的畫面?
我從來沒有這種感覺,
畫面裡的東西,不多也不少,明白又帶感情

這要醫,我看很難哦!
沒關係啦,我也跟妳一起中毒了 ...哈

 
At 5/31/2006 12:37 am, Blogger yeelee said...

請問這位 anonymous,您是何方神聖啊?

clio, 說的好!
ph 的文字真的把畫面立體的呈現在我們的眼前,太神奇了!糟了,讓她知道我們中毒又要挨罵了!

 
At 5/31/2006 7:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

我們2個偷偷在這裡說自己中毒,
不要讓她知道,哈!

不要把我當靈魂很老的朋友啦!
我喜歡當小妹妹,哈!

 
At 6/01/2006 8:46 am, Blogger yeelee said...

OKOK!
this shall be our secret hideout.
but if she should pop in here, we will be caught red-handed! hahaha!

 
At 6/06/2006 1:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha
原來clio也在這喔
也在學佛喔
大家都好像ㄛ

兩位
我就是
那位說
沒有藥醫 下輩子囉的anonymous
我忘記留下名字了

 
At 7/21/2006 11:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger