Sunday, May 28, 2006

Kids, I’m Sorry

The shg kids completed their one-month drama course today (or should I say yesterday, since it's already past 12mn). They finally put up a performance for parents and volunteers after the past few weeks of training. Unfortunately, I had to attend a training session of my own in the morning and was unable to be there to give them my support…‘sigh’…sorry kids, really wanted to be there but work had to come first. I felt lousy for not rendering the moral support when the kids had been so obedient and turned up for every single lesson on those Saturday mornings without me having to remind them. I will try to make up for my absence with some reward next week, I promise.

Thanks to Miss O and JC for being there on my behalf, really appreciate it. Thanks for taking the pictures as well. Hope to see them next week. I know I can always rely on you folks. You have been supporting me for the last nine or ten years in my role as co-ordinator in this programme. Without you people, my task would not have been so smooth and easy. Need your help again at the camp next week. I'll buy dinner when we next go out ok? JC, you've yet to ride in Miss O’s new CRV right? Real cool man!

Ok, time for me to go to bed…will be in the office slogging again tomorrow…yes…on a Sunday…LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger