Friday, May 04, 2007

Some Just-for-fun Tests

I did a few of those personality tests again today. If you’re bored and need some entertainment, you can try out these three below. Umm…do take the results with a pinch of salt please.

The Shower Test Link 1
When you step into a shower, which part of the body do you wash first? I’m not going to tell you my answer here. Email me privately if you’re really curious!

Want to know which cartoon character are you? Link 2
This I can tell you. I’m a Tweety Bird! ^_^

Pooh-Piglet Psychometric Test Link 3
I’m more of a Pooh in this test. Hmmm…but the website doesn’t explain what that meant.

4 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 10:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've done the test 1 and 2 only as 3 contains too many quizs maybe i need a half-day working time to finish it,hehe.
Test1:Washing hair is my first step when I taking a shower.
Test2:Bugs Bunny is kind of like me, and I found something interesting from wiki, which said that the name "Bugs" as a nickname means "crazy" (or "loopy"),haha, yes I am.

 
At 5/04/2007 6:40 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5/04/2007 6:42 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

hmm…you're a free roaming loopy rabbit
while i'm a caged-up yellow bird
sigh…my life >_<

Bugs Bunny: What's up doc?
Tweety Bird: I tawt I taw a putty tat!

any sylvesters around? O_o
hehehe!

 
At 5/05/2007 4:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me Tweety bird: I tawt I taw a putty tat too!
but i m bigger tweetybird for sure.
First thing in shower, .... my feet, because i need to test the water is hot yet, hahha.
Pooh is my buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger