Friday, March 16, 2007

I Missed My First Anniversary on 1303

I was so preoccupied with something this whole week that I actually missed my first anniversary. You guys must be wondering, hmm……what anniversary? Well, the first anniversary of my blog. I started this blog on 13 March last year. For someone who has never written any journal in her life, this past one year of blogging is definitely a milestone.

Now-n-zen is officially one year old this week. Happy anniversary to my blog and this blogger’s anniversary wish is to be able to do more intense and serious writing when several issues in her life are settled.

Cheers everyone!

7 Comments:

At 3/16/2007 11:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Time flies, keep it up and keep it on!

 
At 3/17/2007 12:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is worth to have a party to celebrate, there are a lot of champagne waiting for you here in tw, hehe!
You know the first thing I do when I turn my pc on is log on your blog to check if have any new post or comment, sometimes review your past articles.
Although you think this blog just record your personal living碎碎唸, yet for me, it is being essential like my spirit soup(心靈雞湯)that I need to eat every day.
In a word, for the efforts, I’d like to say thank you to you, my teacher.
Pls everyone give a big round of applause to our dearest blogger!
我們不只要一週年慶,要永永遠遠給它用力的慶祝下去!

 
At 3/17/2007 4:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, a big applause to our dearest friend. Keep it up with more colorful writing. We are waiting, so hurry. Hahaha.

 
At 3/17/2007 11:09 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

thanks friends
appreciate your frequent visit
hope everyone continues to share their views here

 
At 3/18/2007 3:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

:D

一週年快樂哦...

用無所住的心寫無所住的文章...

 
At 3/18/2007 5:21 pm, Blogger Gay+ said...

Happy Anniversary... master swooshi :)
thank you for sharing your useful articles. please, keep it up (",)

(I thought "1303" is the year ??? hahaha...)

Have a Good Weekend, everyone

 
At 3/19/2007 1:30 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

clio,
thanks for the 無所住
great words

k,
for all u know, maybe 1303 is another anniversary of mine…hmmm
u want to buy the 4 numbers?
hehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger