Sunday, March 26, 2006

Time Seems to Pass So Quickly

Is time moving faster and faster everyday? Everything just seems to zoom pass so quickly nowadays. It was only a moment ago that I was ‘counselling’ a stressed out parent on Saturday but an entire week has actually passed and today is another Saturday.

No, I didn't have to counsel any parent today. Lessons went quite smoothly and the kids had a great time playing soccer and badminton after their lessons, me included. I've not played badminton for quite a while so kind of missed the game. Just had to grab a racket and hit the shuttlecock today! Had fun.

Went out with several friends afterwards for dinner...the food was nice!

Another tiring but nice day has passed...Geeee! It's already Sunday! Need to sleep soon. With all that food I ate for dinner, I must go jogging tomorrow morning!

Here's another thought-provoking quote to ponder over:

“Time does not pass, only you and I do.”

~ J. Krishnamurti (1895 - 1986)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger