Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Looking at Old Pictures

Not so long ago, a buddy dug out some old school pictures and had a good laugh going through them. This morning, suddenly I thought of doing the same thing. I wanted to see if I've got some pictures that maybe I can use on my blog. Ok...ok, don't panic friends...I will not post any controversial pictures nor pictures of anyone who looked like they came from another planet.

The first pictures I spotted were my kindergarten graduation pictures. I'm not very photogenic but hey, I didn't look too bad in those! They're probably my best looking pictures. I've decided. I will use it as my new profile image. (Look to the right!)

Me and my Tanjong Katong Kindergarten classmates...oh yah, that’s my teacher on the left...gee, never realised her skirt was so short! Anyone who spots himself/herself in there, please contact me immediately!

I also dug out two albums from my secondary school days. Now I looked pretty weird then, in fact, kind of retard looking... hmmm...not sure if I should share them...?

Internal chatter going on:
“That was me THEN...and I'm quite different NOW.”
“So...what's the problem?”
“But I didn't look good in them...”
“Now, how many of your friends did look good then?”
“That's true...but...but...”
“Relax...”
“Ok...ok...”


Well, let me go through them again and convince myself it's not that bad. You'll know soon enough whether they'll appear on this blog.

I must say that the longer I blog, the more relaxed I've become in sharing information on myself. I figured life is just too short so why be so critical about myself or worry so much about how others see me. This is the real me so what's the problem? I'm no criminal, there's nothing to be ashamed of...

So I guess in time to come, you'll see more and more of me. : ))

Today’s Quote:
“Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards.” ~ Kierkegaard

2 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 9:36 am, Blogger tiffany said...

haha! You too? Using old photos for your blog? I think old photos are so fun. They hold so much....

I told a client recently that I have fond memories because I practice selective retention. ^^

 
At 3/29/2006 10:45 am, Blogger yeelee said...

muahaha!...does that mean i can post pixs of u fm school days?...hehehe...shd i inform the RGS girls?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger