Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Going through a life renewal process

I thought I should just post a quickie, just in case some of you think that I’ve abandoned my blog. No I’ve not. It’s just that there have been some major shift in my career so I’ve been extremely busy. Yes, I have been busy working. Finally!

For the last two months, I have been physically and mentally challenged by 13 to 18-year-olds so you should be able to guess what’s my new job. Although my stress-level has been extremely high, I have been enjoying every moment of it. Ok, perhaps not every moment but most of it. Do I sound weird? Or a little berserk? I am actually going through what I feel is a “life renewal process”, a process that I badly needed to rejuvenate me and keep me going in life. It has stopped me from thinking so I am rather pleased with what’s been happening to me so far. I shall update you guys when the time is more appropriate or when I have time to pause for a breather. Hope everyone is living. Living? O_o Yeah, living! ‘Cos I’ve realised I’ve not been living for quite a while :)) Happy living!

7 Comments:

At 9/30/2009 9:56 am, Anonymous tacobee said...

surprisingly, you got the time to post,or 要長蜘蛛網lor hehe.as you mentioned,you enjoy "change" in life.下個星期開始,我也要去上日文課了,講了好久,終於要去上了,i hope i can last like you do.加油加油

 
At 10/01/2009 5:27 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

i need to push myself to continue with my tesol essays, sign up for driving class, look out for possible properties etc etc…busy!

 
At 10/01/2009 11:29 pm, Anonymous tacobee said...

wowwow so many plans to do, super busy huh?光看就很累:PPP

 
At 10/06/2009 2:20 am, Blogger dimwit said...

yahoooooo, is she driving? yahooooooo. Good luck. Take care

 
At 10/06/2009 6:08 am, Blogger yeelee said...

it's going to cost me $60 for every 100-minute lesson. maybe i shd become a driving instructor instead hehehe…after i pass my test :p

 
At 10/09/2009 9:25 pm, Blogger Princess Sophia said...

i know what you mean. All that stress yet enjoying the job (or is it change in life for you?). It happens to me too...

 
At 10/14/2009 3:55 pm, Blogger dimwit said...

who gonna let you training them, huh? Not me, kkkk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger