Friday, July 17, 2009

Siem Reap photo-essay

Going to Siem Reap to see the Angkor Wat has been on my mind for quite a while. I finally made the trip there last month with my friends. I was quite blown away by the historical monuments and more importantly, the smile and hospitality of the Cambodians. With their civil history, one would expect to see lots of suffering and unhappy faces in this place but almost all the locals we met were friendly, sincere and very helpful. This is definitely one place that I would put on my short getaway list. I don’t want to write a long description of what I saw. Here’s my photo-essay on Siem Reap which means “Seam defeated”. Enjoy…

































4 Comments:

At 7/22/2009 7:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearie!The pics are really very nice! Angkor looks more beautiful with good camera!
Campodians are really friendly and peaceful.
Thanks for sharing the pics with me!

 
At 7/23/2009 9:09 am, Blogger yeelee said...

i definitely had fun there. the next time i go there, i must make sure i have a DSLR camera hehehe!

 
At 7/30/2009 3:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! You are a natural born photograher.

 
At 7/30/2009 4:17 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

hah! i think i'm quite good with photoshop :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger