Monday, June 01, 2009

Which is worse

I wrote this on my mac:
“Which is worse? Knowing what you want in life but not being able to have it or not knowing what you want in life at all?”

I was planning to write a huge chunk on why I think the latter is worse but I walked away from my computer to do something in the kitchen and when I came back, I saw this:
“I don't know.”


My 10-year-old niece wrote that. Don‘t you think the answer was brilliant? Age does not necessarily assure you of the answers in life. A ‘don’t know’ mind does.

Just live for goodness sake.

3 Comments:

At 6/04/2009 3:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of another question -- better to have loved and lost, or not to have loved at all? Guess it all depends on what matters most to you :)

 
At 6/04/2009 10:30 pm, Blogger dimwit said...

I don't know.

 
At 6/05/2009 11:18 am, Blogger yeelee said...

having loved is always beautiful, regardless of the outcome. as for losing love, well, nothing in life is permanent.
the thinking me says a physical or tangible need is easier to manage than a mental need.
the zen me says press the "C" button, don't think, only don't know.
let's just live…que sera sera

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger