Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally saw ‘Be With Me’

Not sure how many of you do read my friends’ blogs through the links I put up here. Couple of months back, Tiffany did blog about the movie ‘Be With Me’, a Singapore-made movie which was featured in many international film festivals. I didn't notice much about this movie until some overseas online friends mentioned it as well. I figured the movie must have been pretty good to attract the attention of foreign viewers. I scouted around for the DVD and finally found it after enquiring at several shops.

I just saw it a few days back and thought it was pretty decent. The storyline was good, the directing was commendable, the acting from the amateurs were not bad at all. This may be a typical low-budget, slow, artistic movie with hardly any dialogues but it captures the attention of the audience through the stories of several characters which have been cleverly inter-woven together.

I don't want to be a spoiler and tell too much about the plot here. oh yeah……there are two pretty cute girls in the movie…hehehe! Go watch it on DVD if you're interested. I must say it captured my heart. A must for film fest goers!

For more information on the movie, check out the official website: http://www.zhaowei.com/bewithme.html

2 Comments:

At 10/17/2006 4:20 pm, Blogger tiffany said...

I really enjoyed the movie thogh I thought the semi-documentary part was a little out of sync with the rest of the stories.

But a great effort and pretty good acting from most of the cast. ^^

 
At 10/20/2006 2:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi swooshie,

i just added it to my movie list. thanks. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger