Monday, September 18, 2006

Just want to say…

Have been working long hours again recently. No time to blog, nothing to blog.

I was just clearing my writing desk and saw the birthday cards and teachers’ day cards I received in the last few weeks. I decided to re-read them and it brought a smile to my face…my tired-looking face (after a long day in the office). I’ve not received so many birthday and thank you cards at one go for quite a while already, especially those hand-written cards. It always feels different, so wonderful to read hand-written messages, right? Can you recall when was the last time you wrote something manually for a friend? Time to pick up that pen…

Friends kept mentioning about 緣份. What is 緣份? You all know that I don’t think things happen by chance but are part of our G-plans, our sacred contracts. My old buddies, my volunteer friends, my online friends, my students…we are all cosmically connected.

Some of you keep thanking me for being there for you. I would like to say, thanks too for being there for me when I'm frustrated at work and troubled by personal matters. Thanks for constantly reminding this workaholic to eat, to go home early, to take her supplement, to get sufficient rest, to sleep early etc. etc. Well, whatever it is, thanks for being part of my life, by contract or by chance.

Now I feel a little confused…on one hand, I tell myself to practise non-attachment but on the other hand, I get more and more attached to the people around me. Hmmm…I like every one of you so much. What should I do? Put it down? How???

Friends…
May all of us be well.
May all of us be peaceful and at ease.
May all of us be filled with loving-kindness.
May all of us be happy.

3 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Swooshi,

Thank you for everything! I appreciate it.

 
At 9/19/2006 12:27 am, Blogger yeelee said...

freebird,
thanks my friend
i appreciate it too
^_^

 
At 9/19/2006 11:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi swooshi,
緣份真的很奇妙
人與人之間的連結都是難得的
要好好珍惜,是吧!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger