Sunday, March 02, 2008

35 days of non-blogging

Helloooooo everybody! I know I have not been blogging for the longest time. My apologies to all those friends whom have been checking in on my blog every now and then only to be disappointed week after week. JC, I’ve not switched to another blog and yes, I do have other blogs but I’ve not updated them as well. Life has been just zooming past me for the last 35, no…40 over days. I was busy with work before Chinese New Year, then I was away in Thailand for a week and before I could recover from my trip, I was back to work again churning out projects.

Nevertheless, it feels good to be busy. It beats being bored and you guys know how much I hate boredom. This ignorant self feels that she is living a life only when she is busy, when she has things to do. Last year this time, I kept telling myself I had to do this, I had to do that. Now, I just do, I don’t plan much but tackle the tasks as they appear.

Do you think I am I living my life? Or is my life living me? O_o

Ok, ok, I know…don’t check! Just live!

ps: I’ve been editing my travel pictures but that task seems to be endless. I’ll post them soon…be patient ok? ^_^

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2008 6:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ms How

Glad to see that you have updated your blog & I am the 1st to leave a comment. =)

I have been very busy lately also, trying so hard to close the account of ship alumni blah blah blah... will update you all when we meet at Mr Lai's place.

Quite busy for me for the past 2 months eversince I stop going to the centre. sigh!

Anyway, looking forward to the gathering this Sat.

JC

 
At 3/06/2008 5:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, u finally back online :))
-ch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger