Thursday, September 06, 2007

Nini: 2004-2007

Nini died on Tuesday night. He was still ok in the morning before I left for work. I remember stroking him on his nose bridge when he looked up at me from his cage. My mum said he was still eating well in the afternoon when she fed him before she went out. But he was found lying motionless when she came back home in the evening. Not sure how he died. But I think he was traumatised by all the banging and drilling sound from the construction and renovation works that has been ongoing in my estate in the last few weeks.

I believe he must be having a good time now in the astral world. I do hope he can be reborn into a better realm in his next life and doesn’t need to be caged up anymore. Below are some of the last pictures of him I took in June. Wanted to post it then but never got down to doing it. Goodbye for now my rabbit friend.



8 Comments:

At 9/06/2007 4:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

可愛的nini:
再見囉,雖然還沒有機會看過你,但也常聽到你的事,之前還在討論說要不要幫你洗澡,哈哈。因為你的名字,一度我還以為你是女生說^_^,希望你在另一個世界可以像Bugs Bunny一樣可以到處亂跑,對了,如果你看到他時,記得幫我打一下招呼,就降。

 
At 9/06/2007 5:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Swooshie,

I'm very sorry to hear that! I hope you're feeling ok.

 
At 9/06/2007 10:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences, hope all is well.

 
At 9/07/2007 12:23 am, Blogger Gay+ said...

Nini went to a serenity place and was united with the universe.

 
At 9/07/2007 10:55 am, Blogger yeelee said...

thanks my friends, i'm ok

 
At 9/08/2007 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nini was so cute. No more suffering of staying in the case. Adopt another pet which need ur hands. Dimwit

 
At 9/08/2007 10:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodbye, sweet Nini !!
Until our paths may once again cross

 
At 9/09/2007 12:02 am, Blogger yeelee said...

old habits die hard…every day when i come home, i would look in the direction of the cage expecting to see nini jumping up and down or looking at me eagerly waiting to be fed…need some time to get used to seeing a now empty cage…perhaps i should get rid of the cage soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger