Monday, November 20, 2006

It’s Good to Be a Dog in Europe!

Hi all! Sorry I’ve not been able to post regularly from Europe. Wireless internet is not easily found at the places I visit and when I do find it, it’s either too expensive or too slow.

So far I’ve visited Deventer of the Netherlands, Berlin of Germany and Brugge of Belgium. I am now in Glasgow Scotland. The hostel where I am staying has free wireless internet access. That’s why I am able to post something today. Anyway, I’ll be back in S’pore this weekend and will try to organise all my pictures and share them with you asap.

I must say one of the things that amazed me on this trip is seeing Europeans bring their pet dogs everywhere and I mean everywhere! On buses, trains, shopping centres, cafes etc. we see dogs and more dogs. Wherever I go, dogs go too. And at any time of the day you can find people walking the dogs. They can be up at 5am walking their pets! It is definitely a luxury to be a pet dog in Europe!

Here are some of the dog pictures I’ve captured:





6 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 3:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My teacher you know I love dogs, so your new post I like it!
Even make me be here waiting for a while.
I think not only in Europe, now in Taiwan I also can see those who dogs lovers taking their pets go anywhere.
How about your s’pore?

 
At 11/21/2006 7:36 am, Blogger yeelee said...

tacobee
dog lovers will enjoy living in europe
you should consider staying in europe…then whenever i visit you i'll get free food and lodging!
btw, europe is more affordable than expected, even in scotland
we could get a decent meal at the pubs for less than 5 pounds
and the coffee didn't cost S$6…a latte only cost S$2…so cheap!
^_^

 
At 11/21/2006 11:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are cheap so you will have surplus left for another trip around CNY period in neighbouring country (you know where I am referring to).

Look forward to see and hear more of your trips when you return.

Cheers

 
At 11/21/2006 2:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Master,
Can you introduce that cute Lam to me. I seem to get hit on her. hm. Whats wrong with me huh? Hehe.
Same here, the pets are luxury, yupe, really lucky to be a cat or dog here. Sometime i think they are treated much better than human as in Asia or Africa.
Ur mission that u order me, remember? I completed already. It was almost impossible but anyway its done. Hm, i m thinking abt what award u hv to give me.
Hehe, Its really great to see u hving good time, did you hv a lick of the hail. I m sure it was fun, wasnt it. See you.
Dimwit

 
At 11/22/2006 2:03 am, Blogger tiffany said...

YL! So glad to see your postings. You looked great and the places looked wonderful. I want to go!

Say hi to C for me ok?

I'm finally able to breathe again...

 
At 11/22/2006 6:44 am, Blogger yeelee said...

hi all
time really flies…on the last segment of my holiday now
just got to edinburgh today, it's so different from glasgow…i'm fascinated by all the castles and old buildings…reminds me of harry porter…very intriguing
unfortunately, it's very touristy and everything seem to cost twice as much as in glasgow
yup…the latte here costs at least S$6 and a burger meal costs S$15-18! :(

yanny, my bro said we may be doing a family trip to bkk during cny…will discuss with u when i come back

dimwit, wat mission are u talking abt? did i promise u a reward? i'm lost here…pls enlighten me
as for the hail, it melted even b4 i could touch it
someone said u missed me…hehehe!
miss u too…been 2 weeks since we last chat right? don't eat too much instant udon ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger