Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My First Day in the Netherlands

Hi friends! Looks like I can’t kick my blogging addiction. I’m now in Deventer, the Netherlands. The air here is so wonderful as compared to the haze I’ve been breathing in Singapore. Weather here is cold but still tolerable in the day…it only starts to drop in the evening and gets really cold. I guess the temperature in the night is about 5 degrees…brrrrr……cold siah!

I’ll try to post pictures here whenever I can find internet access. Here are a few I took on the first day. Haven’t done any sightseeing yet, only went on a walk and some groceries shopping. I like the lifestyle here, it’s slow and healthy, people are friendly and say hello all the time. That’s all for now! ^_^

This is where I’m now staying…my friend’s apartment is on the top floor. There are so many doors in the apartment!

This is the view I get from the bedroom.

The trees are so lovely…look at me…all wrapped up like Paddington Bear huh? Hehehe!

4 Comments:

At 11/08/2006 11:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics. keep posting so we can take the holiday with you together.

btw, did those cotten wears help keep the cold away?

Cheers

 
At 11/10/2006 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!!! All I can say is, Why is everybody I know going overseas while I'm stuck here!!! :'(

 
At 11/10/2006 4:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely weather...

 
At 11/20/2006 5:15 am, Blogger yeelee said...

hi aka
weather in europe is definitely lovely
um…how did u find your way here huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger