Monday, November 06, 2006

Europe Here I Come

Finally I’m going to visit my friend in Holland. So many months of talk about it, I’ll be flying off tonight. It’s going to be a not too long but not too short trip…close to three weeks. Will be going to only three countries, Holland, Germany and Scotland. First time going on a free and easy trip to such faraway places. Hope everything works out fine. Have not booked the hotels at some places yet. Will do so once we reach Deventer, the place where my friend is staying.

For the first time, I’m going to miss some people when I travel. They are of course my many online friends, the friends whom have been chatting with me everyday for the past six to seven months. I’m so used to ‘seeing’ them online everyday, three weeks without them will definitely be a big challenge for this online addict. I’m not the emotional sort of person so no sob sob goodbyes or touching words that will give everyone goosebumps.

Just want to say, my friends, take good care of yourselves while I’m away. I’ll know how to take care of myself in the cold climate so don’t worry. Hope to see everyone happy and healthy when I return. That friend with a back problem, please rest your back whenever you can, ok? And the two friends whom always shower at the late hours, please try to change this bad habit. Bye!

ps: This online addict will try to go online whenever she can because she’s bringing her laptop along for the trip! :P

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2006 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hic hic! It's too late to say a goodbye to my dearie Swoo! Today I was too busy of working! Can't say a word to you! Have a nice trip, my dear sis! Bring back for me many gifts then! Hoho, no gifts no return lah!

 
At 11/08/2006 9:18 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

hi daisy!
what do u want me to get u from holland?
a dutch prince? XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger