Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It’s pay back time

Whenever I am less indulgent in my own life, I will be more attentive to my mum’s needs and wants. The other day, she mentioned that she doesn’t want to have margarine with her bread anymore. She wants to have SCS butter instead. I remembered that when I went to supermarket. I got the butter and at the same time replenished her Milkmaid condensed milk. While putting the milk cans into the kitchen cabinet, I “complained” to her that her consumption level of the condensed milk was very high. She smiled and replied, “Well, I paid for all your milk when you were young, now it’s your turn to buy milk for me.” Life is a vicious cycle. Yeah, it’s pay back time ^_^

4 Comments:

At 4/29/2008 5:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what gift you will prepare for your mum on Mather's Day ?
i am considering going back home...

 
At 4/29/2008 11:05 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

i've already got something in mind
u really planning to go home?
good girl!

 
At 4/30/2008 3:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hv no plan for Mother's day. Thx for bring this topic up to remind us to pay back.

Taco: good baby.

 
At 5/15/2008 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have not visited for some time. This entry gave me a smile :) Thanks!!! -ch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger