Sunday, September 03, 2006

Recent Pictures

As you all know, two of my Taiwan friends were in town a couple of weeks ago. Me and Yanny brought them around and I got the opportunity to take some pictures. Not in the mood to write these few days…a friend also commented my recent postings sounded kind of depressing. So what should I do? Share some pictures lah! Here they are…my favourite is the hissing cockroaches.








Would have preferred to post some people pictures but I figured that my friends would like their identities to be kept confidential. Do let me know if you would like me to share some of your pictures here, ok?…^_^

6 Comments:

At 9/03/2006 8:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures...

可是那一堆蝴蝶寶寶看起來小小恐怖...哈

 
At 9/03/2006 8:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yee Lee - showing off your professional photo-taking skill huh? But seriously, great pictures.

Clio - There is a picture there which was taken specially for you -guess which one.

 
At 9/03/2006 9:06 pm, Blogger yeelee said...

hahaha……great pixs?
i know nothing about photography…
until i bought my digital camera 3 years ago
see what technology can make us?

clio
lol! looks like you're afraid of all creepy crawlies huh?
one of the huge butterflies even landed on tacobee's cap!…i think yanny managed to capture that!

 
At 9/04/2006 2:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Swooshi,

Wow, I didn't know you took those pictures yourself. Like a pro indeed. :-)

I don't think your recent posts are depressing. Life's not just full of roses. There're ups and downs. It's ok to express how you feel, and we are more than happy to listen to you. Please keep writing whatever you feel like. We all appreciate it.

(from previous post)

I'm not overworking, I'm 'underworking'. I'm just thinking about a million things, even at work this past week. Felt guilty. I need to focus more on the present, and live the moment.

 
At 9/05/2006 11:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.....
被發現我很膽小了..

the elephant is for me...hehe ;)

 
At 1/15/2007 5:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hi...what colourful pictures...life is beautiful and colourful, praise the Lord..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger