Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A little update

Here’s an update on the current “me.” I have not been posting diligently not because I got nothing to write. My life is neither a bore nor at a standstill. I do find it quite colourful and can write every day if I want to. In the past, I used to “report” every minor observation that happened around me. The “me” at present prefers to simply just observe them as they happen. The mind does react as they happen but I try to let them come and go. Good or bad, like or dislike, they are neither the same nor dissimilar. They just happen, just like that.

When perceptions change, life will change. When mind clings to thoughts, mind won’t change. The mind will ask “What if…?” Fear prevents change. Where does the fear, the insecurity come from? Don’t know. Instead of asking “What if?” accept “What is.” Put a leash on the untrained mind because it could lead the way…into the longkangs.

The watcher is enjoying the performance while the thinker is taking a break.

2 Comments:

At 9/04/2008 10:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i must say the post you wrote is come to just in time for me.
yes, i believe it's a G-plan.
y'day when i got ready to go home with pleasure mood. no sooner than was I stopped by Auntie, she assigned a tough and urgent work to me. as her view, no others could do this but me only.
我真是覺得萬分榮幸了,切耶~
according to Auntie’s character, I have no other choice but I negotiated with her about sharing my loading with other co-workers. Fortunately, she agreed with that.
說實在的,本來是有點不爽的,why me?
換一個想法,或許有個新挑戰, I would not get bored in the office lor.
Ok, busy is good, right?
那就放馬過來吧!

 
At 9/04/2008 11:38 am, Blogger yeelee said...

yup, busy is good. i also got a job in hand which i don't like but if i don't do it, i won't have any money. 再不把這案子搞定,我就要喝西北風了。還是不要太挑剔,不要想太多,乖乖的把它做完才有錢入口袋啦

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger