Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Always Thinking, Thinking, Thinking

I decided to have this blog because I'm such a thinking person. Always thinking, thinking, thinking. A Zen master said we human think too much and keep too much on our mind. We should constantly clear it like pressing the 'C' key on the calculator. Well, since I can't clear all of them off, I might as well jot them down if they are interesting.

So this morning on the train, I thought about what my niece said to me last night. This 6-year-old asked me, "Do you believe in Jesus Christ or Gods (as in deities)?" My answer to her was, "I believe in myself." Not sure if she understood me but you know how her question came about? Apparently she wished for 100 marks in her last spelling test but she didn't get it! So this girl has decided since none of them helped her, she is not going to believe in them as yet! That really tickled me and put the smile back on my face after a tiring day in the office.

Isn't it great to have kids around the house sometimes? They will just say the most innocent things and liven up your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger